Where to configure PPA port?

Hi,
I have openHistorian2 and SIEGate installed on the 1 machine. I have upgraded SIEGate to use the Historian2 archives using instructions at
https://github.com/GridProtectionAlliance/openHistorian/wiki/Migrating-to-openHistorian-2.0-in-other-GPA-Products
This works if SIEGate is sitting on a machine by itself, but because OpenHistorian2 is also running on this machine, I get this error over and over

[PPA] Connection attempt failed: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted

[PPA] Exception occurred during disconnect: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[PPA] Attempting connection...

[PPA] Connection attempt failed: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted

[PPA] Exception occurred during disconnect: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

If I turn off the OpenHistorian2 service, then it all works fine. If I then start up OpenHistorian2, then it gives the same error that SIEGate was giving.

I am assuming from this that the PPA uses a port, but I am unable to see where this is defined.

Anyone able to point me to where I can change the port for PPA for one of these GPA products?

The default port is TCP 38402. To change it, try adding this to the connection string.
DataChannel={port=38502}

Thanks Stephen

That’s working for me now.
Can I ask where I can find more details on this DataChannel1={} and the arguments it supports?

For the data channel, port is actually the only valid setting. This is the code that parses the DataChannel setting.

As for the PPA connection string, however, it does support some additional connection string parameters. I recommend using the Outputs > Manage Custom Outputs page in the openHistorian Manager. Click the Add New button and then select openHistorian 2.0 (Local) in the Type dropdown. You can edit the connection string in the Connection String group box by selecting parameters and entering their values. You can also see a description of each of the parameters by mousing over them. When you’re done, you can copy/paste from the Connection String text box to the Outputs > Historian Instances page.