I am a rookie to this software and I have manged to configure the input measurements properly.
I am now trying to manage the output streams. In the stream statistics, I found out that the measurements are being discarded. I have read all the available documentation and I am stuck.
Kindly help. I have attached the screenshot of the openPDC manager.
Please see the following link for an explanation of LagTime and LeadTime. Measurements are discarded when the timestamps fall outside the tolerances defined by these parameters.
This file has been truncated.
[![The Open Source Phasor Data Concentrator](openPDC_Logo.png)](openPDC_Home.md "The Open Source Phasor Data Concentrator")
| | | | | |
| **[Grid Protection Alliance](http://www.gridprotectionalliance.org "Grid Protection Alliance Home Page")** | **[openPDC Project](https://github.com/GridProtectionAlliance/openPDC "openPDC Project on GitHub")** | **[openPDC Wiki](openPDC_Home.md "openPDC Wiki Home Page")** | **[Documentation](openPDC_Documentation_Home.md "openPDC Documentation Home Page")** | **[Latest Release](https://github.com/GridProtectionAlliance/openPDC/releases "openPDC Releases Home Page")** |
# FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- [Where can I find the installer for the PMU Connection Tester?](FAQ.md#where-can-i-find-the-installer-for-the-pmu-connection-tester)
- [Does the openPDC provide build scripts?](FAQ.md#does-the-openpdc-provide-build-scripts)
- [Can I run the openPDC on a 64-bit OS?](FAQ.md#can-i-run-the-openpdc-on-a-64-bit-os)
- [Why does the openPDC include x86 platform targets?](FAQ.md#why-does-the-openpdc-include-x86-platform-targets)
- [Can I run the openPDC on low-performance machines?](FAQ.md#can-i-run-the-openpdc-on-low-performance-machines)
- [Synchrophasor Questions](FAQ.md#synchrophasor-questions)
- [openPDC Questions](FAQ.md#openpdc-questions)
- [What happens to a device when you set a device's "Connection is to Concentrator" property to true?](FAQ.md#what-happens-to-a-device-when-you-set-a-devices-connection-is-to-concentrator-property-to-true)
- [What is the difference between the initial data set and the sample data set?](FAQ.md#what-is-the-difference-between-the-initial-data-set-and-the-sample-data-set)
- [I set up the SQL Server Management Studio and executed the SQL files, but how do I see the changes I made?](FAQ.md#i-set-up-the-sql-server-management-studio-and-executed-the-sql-files-but-how-do-i-see-the-changes-i-made)
- [Does the Device ACRONYM need to be unique? The modeling instructions don't say so, but they do say that it is how the device is referenced by the program.](FAQ.md#does-the-device-acronym-need-to-be-unique-the-modeling-instructions-dont-say-so-but-they-do-say-that-it-is-how-the-device-is-referenced-by-the-program)
- [What are the status flags measurements that are defined for each device?](FAQ.md#what-are-the-status-flags-measurements-that-are-defined-for-each-device)
Thanks a lot for your help. My problem has been solved.