Howto compile OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter

Hello,
I installed openHistorian and it is running fine.
To get data from my OPC devices i found that i need the following link :


Iám running this test on Windows server2019 standard

I downloaded the complete zip file from github
Found that i need MsBuild from visual studio
Made start to compile
MsBuild “OPCUA Adapter.csproj”

Got lots off errors , found that i needed .NET Framework 4.7.2 Developer
So installed this.

Compiling runs but does not complete, errors below
“C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-master\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj” (default target) (1) ->
(CoreCompile target) ->
OPCUAAdapter.cs(47,48): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-mas
ter\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(56,48): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-mas
ter\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(68,48): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-mas
ter\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(76,77): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-mas
ter\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(80,57): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-mas
ter\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(82,52): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-mas
ter\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(112,52): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-ma
ster\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(116,48): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-ma
ster\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(125,56): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-ma
ster\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(129,56): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-ma
ster\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(187,60): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-ma
ster\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(214,60): error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-ma
ster\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(32,57): error CS1002: ; expected [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-master\OPCUAAdapt
er\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(36,42): error CS1002: ; expected [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-master\OPCUAAdapt
er\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(36,67): error CS1519: Invalid token ‘;’ in class, struct, or interface member declaration [C:\Github
OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-master\OPCUAAdapter\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]
OPCUAAdapter.cs(37,49): error CS1002: ; expected [C:\Github\OPC_UA_1-0\OpenHistorian-OPC-UA-Adapter-master\OPCUAAdapt
er\OPCUA Adapter.csproj]

You will need to compile using Visual Studio: