How to set the figure, when we want Openpdc output

In that case, the error that you are seeing is irrelevant. You can go to the Device configuration for EVENT_1 and change its protocol to Virtual Device to make it stop trying to connect. Use list TESTSTREAM to review the metrics I mentioned before.

Thanks for your patience.
I follow your instruction and find that my OpenPDC’s measurements. These measurements mean that my OpenPDC do not send any data to PMU connection tester?
Actually, I do not where I make mistakes. Do you have any example?
Thanks again

Here is a snippet from a working example.

Received measurements: 258
    Processed measurements: 258
    Discarded measurements: 0
 Down-sampled measurements: 0
    Published measurements: 257
     Expected measurements: 257 (1 / frame)

There is another area in that list output that displays the input measurements for the output stream. Make sure the input measurement you mapped in as an output measurement is listed there.

Input measurements: 1 defined measurements

PPA:99

Don’t forget to Initialize the output stream every time you modify its configuration.

Dear Stephen,
I am confused about the sentence your said “Make sure the input measurement you mapped in as an output measurement”. Is the following?

Finally, I use list cammand in Open Console and find that we do not have a output adaptor. I am not sure whether it is the reason PMU connection tester cannot receive waveform. Could you tell me how to establish a output adaptor?

Yes, those screenshots show the definition for the output measurement and the corresponding input measurement. I am asking whether that measurement shows up in the output from the list TESTSTREAM command. It should look like the following…

Input measurements: 1 defined measurements

EVENT_1:330

That’s fine, you don’t need an output adapter. Those are typically used for archival. Your output stream is an action adapter.

Thanks a lot Stephen
I followed your instruction to check my setting figures of OpenPDC again and again. However, I still failed to connect. So, could I put every step of my setting on this discussion? And please help me to check. I am struggled with this situation for several days.

The first step: Manage Device Configuration

The second step: Manage Measurements for EVENT_1

The third step: Manage Custom Input Adapters

The fourth step: Manager Output Streams

The fifth step: Manage Measurements for TESESTREAM

The sixth step: adding Virtual device using device Wizard

The seventh step: Manage Phasors for EVENT_1

Finally, Initialize the Output Stream

I followed your screenshots as best I could, and although the CSV input adapter is a bit bursty, the PMU Connection Tester is working fine for me.

Do you see any errors on the openPDC Console when you try to connect with the PMU Connection Tester?

Thanks Stephen
Finally, I want to check what we should choose in OutputMeasurements. Should we choose the input measurement?

When using TransverseMode=True, the OutputMeasurements setting goes unused. It is overwritten using the data you enter into the ColumnMappings setting.