OpenPDC IEC 61850-90-5 Output Stream

Hello Everyone;

I have a question regarding Output Stream generated by OpenPDC when using IEC 61850-90-5 Standards.

I was wondering if OpenPDC manipulate the Configuration frame (CFG-2/3) for output stream and adds/converts its own type/data or it just following the official standards regarding this matter?

The output stream for IEC 61850-90-5 is very similar to IEEE (based on wireshark network analysis that I have done on the frame) so I was wondering if OpenPDC is adding/converting something extra that needs to be considered or it is following the standards.

I’m asking this because I know previously the configuration and command frame was done through MMS protocol; Also the “Technical Report of the IEC 61850-90-5 Standards” its a bit unclear and confusing when it comes to how it transfers the configuration frame. And unfortunately at this stage I dont have a valid Network Dump of the IEC 61850-90-5 for comparison. Therefore, I am asking here for clarification.

In addition, I would really appreciate if someone could give me a valid network dump file (Wireshark dump) of IEC 61850-90-5 from any other PDCs so I can compare it to OpenPDCs output stream

Kind regards.
– Saeed