Ado Output Adapter - Error : Failed to initialize adapter - Not connecting to MySQL database

Hi,

I have successfully created a MySQL historian for OpenPDC and the input measurements are stored in the database without any hassle on my personal work computer.

However, in the lab computer, after following the same procedure, I get the below error message in the OpenPDC, and I am unsuccessful connecting to the MySQL historian. The administrator installed the software including mysql connector net 6.2.5 in this computer.
The PMU measurements are successfully received at the OpenPDC, and the issue is with the historian.

I will be grateful for any input on ways I could go on troubleshooting the issue. The error I get is given in the below screenshot.

My historian connector string is,

BulkInsertLimit=500;timestampFormat=null;DataProviderString={ AssemblyName={MySql.Data, Version=6.5.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d}; ConnectionType=MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection; AdapterType=MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataAdapter }; DbConnectionString={ Server=localhost; Database=openPDC; Uid=root}; TableName=TimeSeriesMeasurement; IDFieldName=SignalID; TimestampFieldName=Timestamp; ValueFieldName=Value

Mysql connector is,

And the Mysql database/table is,

Thanks,
Hasala

Hi Hasala,

Note the version number in your connection string:

BulkInsertLimit=500;timestampFormat=null;DataProviderString={ AssemblyName={MySql.Data, Version=6.5.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d}; ConnectionType=MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection; AdapterType=MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataAdapter }; DbConnectionString={ Server=localhost; Database=openPDC; Uid=root}; TableName=TimeSeriesMeasurement; IDFieldName=SignalID; TimestampFieldName=Timestamp; ValueFieldName=Value

That version number should match your MySQL Connector/NET version. So you should change it to 6.2.5.0.

Thanks,
Stephen