Interface b/w openPDC and SQL

Hi,

I am getting PMU data in open PDC and now I want to store that data into Microsoft SQL. When I write the following command in SQL
SELECT TOP 100 [ID]
,[SignalID]
,[Timestamp]
,[Value]
FROM [openPDC].[dbo].[TimeSeriesMeasurement]
ORDER BY ID DESC

I am getting old data instead of getting real-time data as you can see that openPDC is getting real-time data

Below is the data which I am getting in SQL which is from 2013. How can I get the recent data in SQL.
Thanks,
usama

SELECT TOP 100 [ID]
,[SignalID]
,[Timestamp]
,[Value]
FROM [openPDC].[dbo].[TimeSeriesMeasurement]
ORDER BY [Timestamp], ID DESC

Still the same result

Is your AdoOutputAdapter running? Do you see anything in the error log? Is your hard drive full?

Hi Stephen,

I am facing a very strange problem while interfacing matlab and sql using openPDC. Sometimes matlab gives me this error and sometimes it works perfectly fine. I need to closw matlab each time once I receive the data from openPDC. Do you know the reason why it is acting like this?

Thanks,
Usama

Hi Usama,

I can’t say that I do. A little bit of searching suggests this is a Java error that may or may not be related to errors in your query, your version of Java, or the use of ODBC/JDBC drivers. Unfortunately, none of that information seems particularly useful.

Thanks,
Stephen

Have you looked at our openECA project?

https://github.com/GridProtectionAlliance/openECA1

This project will already stream data to Matlab from data source like openPDC…

The project will take synchrophasor data, organize the data into structures, then operate on these structures in your desired target development environment. We currently support C#, F#, VB, IronPython and Matlab - we are adding support for C++, Java and perhaps native Python.

See presentation for more information:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GridProtectionAlliance/openECA/master/Source/Documentation/Readme%20files/openECA%20Test%20Harness%20Training.pdf1

Thanks,
Ritchie